Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,363
Reaction score
18,936
All about the Coors Banquet.

A man of class, I see.

6c9cc5c45b60b85b3c365edf72367b9a.jpg
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
I’ll take coors over Bud or ultra but I’ll take Miller as my main American to go,… btw I really miss regular Michelob, haven’t seen it in years. Light years better than ultra.

Also lol at all stouts tasting the same,… like what?? Order a SSmith Chocolate stout and Guinness next time you can find both,… both good but wildly different
 
Last edited:

SportsingHard

Well-known member
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
1,211
I’ll take coors over Bud or ultra but I’ll take Miller as my main American to go,… btw I really miss regular Michelob, haven’t seen it in years. Light years better than ultra.

Also lol at all stouts tasting the same,… like what?? Order a SSmith Chocolate stout and Guinness next time you can find both,… both good but wildly different
Yep. When I used to drink basic American lagers, Michelob was my #1 and Miller my #2.
 

UPMich_NDfan

Well-known member
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
221
I don’t understand why it’s been the same green jerseys for 3 years? why not change it up each year?! if anything you’re selling more merch
 
Last edited:

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Staff member
Messages
45,884
Reaction score
21,929
Coors got good at selling across the country because nobody in Colorado will drink it.
Coors got popular east of Colorado because you couldn’t buy it. They wouldn’t sell it because of the brewing process. Everyone wanted something they couldn’t get. Back in the 70’s I knew several guys that would make a trip, load up and come back and sell it for a pretty penny.
 

thekid33

President of the Kevin McDougal Fan Club
Messages
2,723
Reaction score
4,535
Coors got popular east of Colorado because you couldn’t buy it. They wouldn’t sell it because of the brewing process. Everyone wanted something they couldn’t get. Back in the 70’s I knew several guys that would make a trip, load up and come back and sell it for a pretty penny.
You knew the Bandit?!

Way to bury the lead!
 
Top