Sept 6 | Wisconsin

GowerND11

Well-known member
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3,757
OL will figure it out. There’s almost holes opening. I actually think it’s more of a RB patience issue.
 

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Messages
8,203
Reaction score
4,799
Getting bailed out by refball is not ideal, especially given what happened last night.

Team needs to pull their heads out of their ass and start putting belt to ass.
 

CoachB

Well-known member
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
1,940
The announcers are pretty brutal. Is this really the best we can get? I could do better. I wonder how much they get paid.
 

pumpdog20

Well-known member
Messages
5,244
Reaction score
3,912
The OL was getting some push on one of those running plays, James just wasn't it that drive.
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,342
Reaction score
33,916
RBs are pounding the holes like it’s power every run. James first carry was clearly zone read and the cut back was gaping. Should be open against a 5 man front
 

thekid33

President of the Kevin McDougal Fan Club
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
4,581
Jagusah's arm still biting our O-Line in the ass
 
Top