Sept 17 | California

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
ND makes the schedule like they are a top 5 program, they hire and operate like they are MAC school. Was hoping they would lose so real change could be made.

stpeteirish

House Skeptic
Reaction score
Yeah Pyne might be a little more relaxed with a win under his belt. Christ was he a hot mess in the 1st quarter.

But his ceiling is so low. "Game manager" is his ceiling.

Irish'15

I’m not a businessman; I’m a business, man.
Reaction score
The fact that Cal essentially just tied it up on a Hail Mary is sickening. This team is fucking bull shit.
Congrats to Irish nuke for getting out liked by the next 50 posts after disliking mine, without them actually clicking like.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
I think the entire team was uptight as evidenced by their play. Not sure what Freeman said at the half, but everyone bought it, relaxed and got down to business.

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score
It amazes me what I get reps for and what gets crickets,… this was gold you non rep giving bastards,…
what-are-you-referring-i-dont-understand.gif

BleedBlueGold

Reaction score
I'm well aware.

Given ND's offensive struggles, poor OL play, and new QB and the fact that they've only averaged 15 ppg so far this year, I just don't see them scoring more than 24 or 27 points against Cal, who has a decent defense in their own right.

Cal's offense isn't great either and will be going against ND's strength (although admittedly, hasn't looked spectacular so far this year). I think ND holds them below 20.

I think ND has to score in the 30s for this game to hit the over and I'm not confident it'll happen given what we've seen so far this year. I genuinely hope I'm wrong, because it'll likely mean a ND victory, but I'm in "show me" mode now because so far, they haven't shown anyone anything.

Edit: For the record, Vegas always knows, so I believe the line is probably just right. I guess what I'm saying is that my gut tells me the probability of <41 has to be higher than the probability of >41. For example, in my above scenario, if ND wins 27-14, they'll cover the spread and push the O/U. I think that outcome is highly likely. I think our defense plays more inspired, holding them to less than 14 though, which means ND better score 30+....and they haven't shown they're capable of doing that yet (especially against teams with pulse on defense).

Pretty much nailed it.