Sept 10 | Marshall

INLaw

Hardcore chooch
Messages
4,616
Reaction score
4,195
If freeman is the nice guy he better find someone who can cuss and throw shit for halftime
 

InKellyWeTrust

Well-known member
Messages
3,049
Reaction score
3,559
Weirdly I think we figure it out in the 2nd half and end up covering. I think the offense is figuring it out. The defense will respond. I dont think Marshall scores another TD
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,707
Reaction score
12,143
That timeout really pisses me off,… that was SO predictable
 

INLaw

Hardcore chooch
Messages
4,616
Reaction score
4,195
That’s the quintessential lenzy play right there his whole fucking career in one play qlso suck ass flat throw
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,707
Reaction score
12,143
Weirdly I think we figure it out in the 2nd half and end up covering. I think the offense is figuring it out. The defense will respond. I dont think Marshall scores another TD
……………

I’d recommend just going golfing and checking the score tonight
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,707
Reaction score
12,143
Remember the off-season hype about how on point all TB’s deep balls were???? Lolol
 
Top