Police State USA

ulukinatme

Powlus for QB 2023!
Reaction score
Wow good on him for showing restraint. Lots of bad cops would have emptied their piece.
I wouldn't have had a problem if he had emptied the clip. He was attacked in close quarters with a knife with no warning or provocation. The guy could have easily severed an artery or his neck had he not reacted quickly enough.

Our sleepy little township just had a Sargent shot in the head recently, never thought I'd see something like that here. The man is still in critical condition, his partner was able to put the guy down before he could fire anymore rounds. Wound not want that job for any amount of money.

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
Do you think there are a lot of bad policemen? No doubt there are some bad ones on forces, but what percent would you say are bad?
I have no idea. I'm saying of the ones that are bad at their jobs a large portion would have killed that guy.

Rockin’Irish

Hearing Impaired
Reaction score
Very frustrating to see this happening……and not only the guy but the girl trying to get in on the fray before she gets removed.

drayer54

Reaction score
Again, repeat offender who shouldn’t have had a gun- Gun control fails and a good guy with a gun downed her.

ulukinatme

Powlus for QB 2023!
Reaction score
After the kicking, the biting, resisting, acting like a child...play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Still would not be a cop today, even if it paid 6+ figures.

ulukinatme

Powlus for QB 2023!
Reaction score
Imagine watching all that go down and then standing there screaming "you're a faggot" at the cop.
I really feel for any kids that had to watch that. When you see grown adults act like that with police it's no wonder there's a lack of respect and trust towards law enforcement.

I can't remember if I saw it here or somewhere else, but this kind of behavior is learned, not innate.

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Reaction score
The "supporting cast" sure didn't help. They did everything they could to ratchet up the tension and drama, antagonize the cops, and encourage the handcuffed women to resist and act even worse. I don't want to see police abuse anyone, but that woman deserved to get punched.