Nov 5 | Clemson

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Messages
16,154
Reaction score
6,380
For this year?

Losing to Marshall and Stanford are completely meaningless compared to this win. This is a statement win. A program building win. This changes the entire trajectory…

…provided we don’t lost to Navy.
Well we are losing to navy by 10
 

bobbyok1

Dominates Wiffle Ball
Messages
1,459
Reaction score
1,360
Color me shocked. What a game by the Irish! Dominated for 4 quarters. I hope this serves as a BIG boost of confidence for the coaches and players.

Big Congrats to Coach Freeman and to the Irish!
 

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
Just think. If the officials would have called '14 like this, we might have been the plug that completely stopped Clemson's original run.
 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,363
Reaction score
18,936
ND vs BAMA bowl game???????

dd056e5df35ac2af1d18a7e45dbb3778.gif
 

GreenGemsOmally

Well-known member
Messages
376
Reaction score
500
Today was my late Dad's birthday. He's the one who got my entire family invested in Notre Dame. He met my Mom while she was at St. Mary's, I have two siblings who went there (I tried, didn't get in), but tons and tons of Cousins, Aunts and Uncles who went on both sides of the family. He loved Notre Dame so much, some of my earliest memories were him driving us 10 hours to ND for a game at least once a year.

I like to think he watched the game and was happy about it. I know I'm having a drink for him in celebration.
 
Top