Nov 20 | Georgia Tech

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
The only reason it might be close for a while is senior day. If Tommy can muster up a TD on the opening drive, it will probably be a blow out early.

This is my thought as well,… however GT has a Tommy too??
 
Last edited:

Irishize

Well-known member
Messages
4,531
Reaction score
461
I'm actually thinking that with Doerer's injury and his kickoffs falling short of the endzone that we're likely to see a couple good returns from Gibbs this weekend.

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Then they’d be better off having Doerer squib kick it b/c Gibbs is that dangerous.
 

rtrn2glory

Well-known member
Messages
16,637
Reaction score
7,057
I'm actually thinking that with Doerer's injury and his kickoffs falling short of the endzone that we're likely to see a couple good returns from Gibbs this weekend.

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

How do we not have another kicker that can just put it through the end zone?
 

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,305
Reaction score
19,045
Is this sorta a look-ahead spot for GT with UGA next week? Don’t think ND gets many of those, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see GT come out flat
 

dang227

Well-known member
Messages
6,686
Reaction score
2,205
Good senior day for Lugg so far


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

AvesEvo

Well-known member
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
393
The o line isn't great. I don't know why we are choosing plays that take a lot of time to develop.
 

arrowryan

Well-known member
Messages
15,516
Reaction score
10,640
Lugg stinks. I’m sorry. Please don’t ask him to come back next year. Alt is a future pro, Lugg is a future finance bro.
 

MTLIrish

Active member
Messages
450
Reaction score
128
I’m really having a hard time trying to figure out if the RZ ineffectiveness is play calling or the players
 

Irish2155

Well-known member
Messages
6,852
Reaction score
2,270
Two sacks on the first drive that lasted like 5 plays is not good. We regressed last week, IMO. Hope that’s not the trend.
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
Jeeeeez…Josh Lugg is so bad. What happened to his development? Is it the back issues that have hindered him?

Coan has poor pocket awareness and Lugg is just damn slow.
 
Top