General team info

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,145
Reaction score
33,534
Alabama guy had us at 8 behind Ole Miss
Iowa girl has us at 10 behind Tech and OU as well

and that’s really it. Everyone else capped at 7 which I don’t agree with but wouldn’t cry over
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,145
Reaction score
33,534
I don’t know how the “voting points” works but we were only 3 behind UGA, meaning that one ballot could certainly have been enough
 

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,314
Reaction score
19,055
Alabama guy had us at 8 behind Ole Miss
Iowa girl has us at 10 behind Tech and OU as well

and that’s really it. Everyone else capped at 7 which I don’t agree with but wouldn’t cry over

I wanna know why Brian Fonseca hates ND so much. Had them at 9 at the end of 2024 regular season when every other pollster was 2-4. Even last year, he dropped ND from 10 to 13 between end of regular season and ND not playing a bowl game.
 

Huntr

24 Karat Shamrock
Messages
8,329
Reaction score
11,750
They now have 2 guys with "Director of Scouting" as their title. Wonder how they will differentiate them? Maybe O vs D? IDK.

1787068292198.png
 

Old Man Mike

Fast as Lightning!
Messages
9,421
Reaction score
7,261
.... just stomp some holes in our opponents and all this ends or rings hollow like the braying of morons.
 
Top