General team info

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,305
Reaction score
19,043
Loy mentioned Michigan offered Chad Bowden a job. I highly doubt he'd leave Freeman but I guess we will see how this shakes out.
 

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,305
Reaction score
19,043
ND better not be cheap. They need to nail him down. All the recruits talk about the job he does. I think I'd keep him over Freeman, lol. Ok maybe not.

You're not wrong. He's as close to indispensable of a staff member as you can have. John Brice was just talking about being at some coaching convention where everyone was raving about ND's recruiting staff and efforts. Give him a blank check at this point and keep him happy.
 

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Messages
17,118
Reaction score
3,924
an on field role would have significant increase in pay than off-field only right?
 
Last edited:

gregm83

Well-known member
Messages
391
Reaction score
307
I have no idea what he gets paid. I would argue he is one of the top 5 most important staff members on the team.
 

Cpnd1

Well-known member
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
1,981


Really hope we can match whatever Michigan is offering. Has freeman and Bowden been together for a while?
 

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Messages
13,760
Reaction score
10,917


Really hope we can match whatever Michigan is offering. Has freeman and Bowden been together for a while?

An “increased role/staff” compared with what Bowden has at Notre Dame or compared with what Michigan typically allocates to that position?
If it’s the latter, Michigan has been pretty underwhelming in that department. If it’s the former, we should match it and tell them to fuck off.
 

GoIrish41

Paterfamilius
Messages
9,986
Reaction score
2,184
An “increased role/staff” compared with what Bowden has at Notre Dame or compared with what Michigan typically allocates to that position?
If it’s the latter, Michigan has been pretty underwhelming in that department. If it’s the former, we should match it and tell them to fuck off.
Job vacated by Stallions?
 

rikkitikki08

Well-known member
Messages
4,337
Reaction score
3,266
Kris seems like he’s gonna be a good one, I’m just really curious how the shit he even gets a helmet on. That’s a lot of hair lol
 

choo choo

crusty veteran
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
548
Not sure where to ask this, but where is the best place to get tickets. I wanna go to the Miami game on the 21st. I've never been to South Bend and this will be a bucket list event for me.
 

choo choo

crusty veteran
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
548
I'd really love to meet some of you fellas before the game. Tailgating and all. I'll have my son with me
 
Top