jerseyborn1971
Well-known member
- Messages
- 751
- Reaction score
- 1,173
That's perfect. 
You are correct. I see a scheme to get a man open and the QB overthrew him.View attachment 3064765
View attachment 3064766
Did Geoff tweet the right play or is this clear sarcasm I missed? I see LBs following the play action fake, CBs just going with both routes that were run and the PA fake easily opens up the intermediate part of the field for a WR torching man coverage without sufficient underneath help
Ha, I was going to ask if it was sarcasm because "everyone drops back in coverage" did not happen.View attachment 3064765
View attachment 3064766
Did Geoff tweet the right play or is this clear sarcasm I missed? I see LBs following the play action fake, CBs just going with both routes that were run and the PA fake easily opens up the intermediate part of the field for a WR torching man coverage without sufficient underneath help
Yes, Geoff was being sarcastic here. He's an Oregon guy and people have been giving him shit all week about Moore's tells. Kinda weird that he's trying to discredit the noise considering Oklahoma State's own coach is reinforcing it.
We could easily be big10 champs this year
It was so fucking hot in IC that day, we bailed at halftime with several 5 and under in our groupThese poor band kids need different uniforms for when it's hot. Those polyester heat stroke suits aren't worth it.
Iowa drew Michigan and Ohio State back to back? No we won't calm down. I don't know if any team has ever beaten both of those in 8 days.Now that Michigan has lost and all... can we calm the fuck down about iowa. Their fan base still sucks. Now they finally won a helmet game, they are unbearable right now.
20 years? This is pretty surprising. I figured they had a spot like this versus OSU/Michigan once every few years