Aug 26 | Navy

GowerND11

Well-known member
Messages
6,805
Reaction score
3,747
I didn’t follow enough of the Fall Camp, but I’m surprised to see both Coogan and Spindler start. Looking good so far though.

Thought Kristofic would have locked down one of those guard spots.
 

MacIrish75

The New Logo is a Jinx
Messages
9,889
Reaction score
19,084
I think Gerry called that quick screen to Tobias juuuuuust to make us squirm a little lol.
 

irishff1014

Well-known member
Messages
26,832
Reaction score
9,617
Estime looks like a freak. Great to get him going early. Payne looked good. Nice touch from Hartman. Great drive Parker.
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,799
Reaction score
12,241
My fav nfl player ever is Kevin Mack,… I always wanted ND to have a Kevin Mack like back, and they have a few times,… Bus the most obvious,… but they def have one currently. Love #7
 
Last edited:
Top