2026 Watch Party: Week 2

greyhammer90

the drunk piano player
Messages
17,702
Reaction score
18,551
Tennessee's QB looks good for a true freshman. Probably not ready yet but I imagine he'll be a pain to play against in two years.
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,049
Reaction score
33,417
Day trying to big dick Texas by just running down their throat doesn’t work

Jeremiah has been an easy button the whole 1Q
 

Huntr

24 Karat Shamrock
Messages
8,306
Reaction score
11,723
Day trying to big dick Texas by just running down their throat doesn’t work

Jeremiah has been an easy button the whole 1Q


That's Day's M.O.

He's done it vs michigan and lost before.
 

greyhammer90

the drunk piano player
Messages
17,702
Reaction score
18,551
I want to shit on Texas too but you guys are acting like they're getting blown out. They have turned it over twice and are down by a touchdown to the Number 1 ranked team. Let's not declare them forever bad just yet.
 

RudyVerse

Well-known member
Messages
1,300
Reaction score
2,327
I want to shit on Texas too but you guys are acting like they're getting blown out. They have turned it over twice and are down by a touchdown to the Number 1 ranked team. Let's not declare them forever bad just yet.
Yeah they look just as good as OSU minis the two flukes. If I’m splitting hairs OSU running game looks better.
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,049
Reaction score
33,417
Gotta get 7 going to Jeremiah on this drive

Been so easy whenever they want to
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,049
Reaction score
33,417
Bo Jackson is addicted to going backwards

It’s worked I think 2/4 times but is grossly not worth it
 
Top