2024 Master Thread

Dale

Reaction score
A nugget that should come as no surprise but a recruit finally alluded to it, I believe Bobby guessed at it as well. Eddie Tuerk said today:

“He (Rees) said for the 2024 kids around Chicago, they are just trying to get to know them more before they offer. They invited me to one of their invite only camps. I think I will be attending that.”

I think Bowden and company went with the strategy of you’re not gonna get some of these Cali, Texas, Florida kids to visit without an offer, which is why Pot of Gold leaning heavily not Midwest. They seem confident unless the kid is can’t miss, they can wait on offering some of these Midwest kids and watch them camp instead.

Dale

Reaction score

Al all up in the DMV area today.

Good Counsel kid

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Slow Monday for updates but here is a freebie from Loy. On top 100 Edge Ernest Willor. Didn't see a profile for him so I'll leave it here.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And, here's another one on Top 100 LB Myles Graham.

Dale

Reaction score

Only offers before this are Akron, UMASS and Temple

Islandboi

Reaction score
My 2 cents. I believe in this current coaching staff more than I did with the last. When the lead Dog (MFMF) is out there on the trail putting in work. How can one not follow? I mean. He's out there. Putting in the same effort as his staff. How do you as a member if his staff not want to follow? Your man's an 'em outchea putting in work on the recruiting trail. Grinding. He wants it. I think he want to prove that he can run a successful program at the highest level. To compete not only on the field, but in snagging top flight talent. I really don't think this man is afraid of shopping down the same isles that the Bama's, UGA's, OSU's, shop in. He not only believes in himself. But in the University of Notre Dame. And he has something to prove. Not only as a 1st time head coach. But a 1st time HC at such a storied university. He's gonna have his bumps and bruises. But I'm I'm willing to bet. This guy. MFMF can get ND to a 'chip. In 3 yrs. Maybe I'm just a tad bit high rn. But man. I just think he has it. Charisma, Personality, Focus, Drive. Want to. Especially his 1st shot at being a HC is at ND. If he can figure it all out. He's gonna be special. Dare I say. Lou and Ara special.

But like I said. Just my 2 cents. And a little buzzed. 😁

Dale

Reaction score

ND has offered 3 of the 4 way early USC commits in the 2024/2025 classes

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score

I lol at this kid cos he tags Brian Polian in his tweets, somebody tell him the news

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
Cj carr already in his ear I see

bh187-jim-carrey.gif

Dale

Reaction score
247 State of Michigan Ranking

1. QB CJ Carr - Committed to ND
2. WR Nick Marsh - Offer
3. DL Brandon Davis-Swain - Committed to ND
4. TE Brady Prieskorn - Offer
5. ATH Gabriel Winowich
6. DB Jacob Oden - Offer
7. TE Dylan Mesman
8. QB Isaiah Marshall
9. LB Jeremiah Beasley
10. CB Jamir Benjamin
11. WR Jaylen Watson

All 11 of the top players in Michigan have been to ND at least once since March. All P5 talents.

Last edited:

Dale

Reaction score
247 State of Illinois Ranking

1. DT Justin Scott - Offer
2. WR Luke Williams
3. WR Cam Williams - Offer
4. TE Grant Stec
5. DL Eddie Tuerk
6. TE Christian Bencantur
7. WR I’Marion Stewart

Scott & Stec I believe are the only ones who hasn’t visited since March. Plus DE Marquise Lightfoot who is set to rise a ton has been offered and visited. Again all P5 talent.

Dale

Reaction score
247 State of Indiana Ranking

1. ATH Brauntae Johnson - Offer
2. OL Ian Moore
3. QB Danny O’Neil

Plus WR Mylan Graham like Lightfoot is set to rise a ton has been offered and visited. Again, all P5 talent.

arrowryan

Reaction score
247 State of Michigan Ranking

1. QB CJ Carr - Committed to ND
2. WR Nick Marsh - Offer
3. DL Brandon Davis-Swain - Committed to ND
4. TE Brady Prieskorn - Offer
5. ATH Gabriel Winowich
6. DB Jacob Oden - Offer
7. TE Dylan Mesman
8. QB Isaiah Marshall
9. LB Jeremiah Beasley
10. CB Jamir Benjamin
11. WR Jaylen Watson

All 11 of the top players in Michigan have been to ND at least once since March. All P5 talents.
Carr said Nick Marsh is someone he will be recruiting.

SouthSideChiDomer

Reaction score
With this
Sinclair says that he's "optimistic" that Carr will reclassify.
I thought I would get a look at some of the other '24 QBs. Sayin is the obvious name everyone wants, but that can't be the whole board. One interesting name is Ryan Puglisi. He was at Irish Invasion and multiple reporters mentioned he was impressive, but it didn't seem like anyone took notice because we were all eyes on Carr. Well, since Irish Invasion, Puglisi has camped at Alabama and Georgia and picked up offers from both. So yeah, maybe another name to keep an eye on.

BobbyMac

O'Skool
Staff member
Reaction score
With this

I thought I would get a look at some of the other '24 QBs. Sayin is the obvious name everyone wants, but that can't be the whole board. One interesting name is Ryan Puglisi. He was at Irish Invasion and multiple reporters mentioned he was impressive, but it didn't seem like anyone took notice because we were all eyes on Carr. Well, since Irish Invasion, Puglisi has camped at Alabama and Georgia and picked up offers from both. So yeah, maybe another name to keep an eye on.

If he moves past Sayin on the board in that scenario, he'll be Irish. It was reported over a year ago by Christian at ISD that he's a ND dream schooler and a near lock if offered.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
If he moves past Sayin on the board in that scenario, he'll be Irish. It was reported over a year ago by Christian at ISD that he's a ND dream schooler and a near lock if offered.
So we're thinking more and more that CJ will reclassify to 23, and then we put our hopes on one of Sayin/Puglisi for our 24 QB?

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of videos from Irish Invasion that II posted yesterday.

The first is 2024 MA QB Ryan Puglisi. He’s been getting a lot of attention from UGA OC Todd Monken lately.