2022 Fall Camp Thread

NDGOLDEN

Reaction score
So the oline from left to right is Alt, Patterson, Correll, Lugg, Fisher. Is that correct?

Dale

Reaction score
Buchner was never going to change his arm motion while here I’m surprised some are thinking a new Buchner would be unveiled? Rees has about said this that he’s not going to tweak arm motion once on campus.

AKRowdy

Reaction score
Who the hell cares what a throwing motion looks like, as long as you are accurate. Look at baseball everyone throws different. 100% believe that private QB coaches are a scam and usually do more harm than good. Seems like with the invention of private QB coaches over the past 10 years everyone has to switch up their motion when prior to this no one gave two craps. TB12 let it rock baby.

du Lac

Appsolute Victory 34-32
Reaction score
Who the hell cares what a throwing motion looks like, as long as you are accurate. Look at baseball everyone throws different. 100% believe that private QB coaches are a scam and usually do more harm than good. Seems like with the invention of private QB coaches over the past 10 years everyone has to switch up their motion when prior to this no one gave two craps. TB12 let it rock baby.

Well, the motion is what everyone blames his poor performance at elite 11 on. So theres that. r

Dale

Reaction score
Buchner was not bad at Elite 11 because of his throwing motion. He was bad at Elite 11 because he had changed his throwing motion weeks earlier. Complete different takeaway.

NDisme

Reaction score
I'd like to see Bothelho in an HB/Tremble role for certain pacakges
"Jordan, we want you to go out and hit people, can you do this for us?"
After that Jonas Gray fumble at the 1 vs usf that had Carlo Calabrese and Darius Fleming lined up on the line, I never want to see an LB on Offense ever again

ND88

Reaction score
I’m good with Ohio State thinking TB’s throwing motion sucks. In fact, Ohio State... TB is terrible. He’s just gawdawful.

MacIrish75

Tier 6 Dogshit Poster
Reaction score
Buchner was never going to change his arm motion while here I’m surprised some are thinking a new Buchner would be unveiled? Rees has about said this that he’s not going to tweak arm motion once on campus.
I was promised Buchner 2.0.

stpeteirish

Reaction score
After that Jonas Gray fumble at the 1 vs usf that had Carlo Calabrese and Darius Fleming lined up on the line, I never want to see an LB on Offense ever again
Ah, the memories.
Unless Bothelo has been secretly working on his blocking this is a bad idea. Use players who’ve been trained to block as blockers

Dale

Reaction score
The Marist limited thing is tad worrisome the tone they used.

The depth chart stuff seems tough to have takeaways. Would seem surprising if Cross was back to NT after spring comments. Suprised by the Thomas/Lenzy part too.

Diggs, Raridon and Davis takeaways were good.