2016 Master List

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
27,848
Reaction score
10,350
I think it just has more to do with Chambers being really damn good. I wouldn't read too much more into it. Awhile back Wiltfong and Loy were asked why we hadn't pursued Chambers at all as Michigan was trying to be a player. They responded that at that time he wasn't a realistic option due to academics. Maybe that changed, at which point an offer is a no brainer. He's a stud.
 

Big23Head

Well-known member
Messages
3,669
Reaction score
347
These DE offers make me think Hayes is looking less and less likely IMO.

tj at II said it has nothing to do with Kemp or Hayes. The staff wants a pass rushing DE in this class. This kid projects more like Betiku. They still feel good about Hayes
 
C

Cackalacky

Guest
tj at II said it has nothing to do with Kemp or Hayes. The staff wants a pass rushing DE in this class. This kid projects more like Betiku. They still feel good about Hayes

Great. I will shut up now.
 

jerboski

New member
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
63
tj at II said it has nothing to do with Kemp or Hayes. The staff wants a pass rushing DE in this class. This kid projects more like Betiku. They still feel good about Hayes

I personally love this, offer as many pure pass rushers as possible
 

ResLife Hero

Well-known member
Messages
6,738
Reaction score
191
Anyone know the list of commits expected to enroll early? I checked 247, but it looks like they're a bit behind as Perry was not on there, and I thought I remembered reading Okwara would.
 

Big23Head

Well-known member
Messages
3,669
Reaction score
347
Anyone know the list of commits expected to enroll early? I checked 247, but it looks like they're a bit behind as Perry was not on there, and I thought I remembered reading Okwara would.

Stepherson, Kareem and Perry. Possibly Hayes. Okwara cannot, Ardrey Kell does not allow or offer it.
 

ResLife Hero

Well-known member
Messages
6,738
Reaction score
191
Stepherson, Kareem and Perry. Possibly Hayes. Okwara cannot, Ardrey Kell does not allow or offer it.

Thanks. It'll be good having Kareem and 2 FL guys on campus before the sprint to NSD. Hayes would be excellent as well.
 

zelezo vlk

Well-known member
Messages
18,568
Reaction score
5,713
I thought one of the big uglies was an early enrollee?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 

arrowryan

Well-known member
Messages
15,550
Reaction score
10,695
Last 4 in

Demetris Robertson
Daelin Hayes
Deon McIntosh
Ikenna Okeke

I'm pretty positive we have more than for spots available (probably 6-7 depending on how many seniors come back for a 5th). But if there were just 4 spots left and we could only take one safety, that spot is for Studstill and no one else
 

Irishman77

Well-known member
Messages
5,133
Reaction score
464
Power hour said we are taking 25 and hinted towards more given injuries. That leaves 8 I believe.
1 rb
1 wr
1de
2 lb
1cb
1 athlete or elite
1 s
 

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
27,848
Reaction score
10,350
FWIW, Wiltfong is saying 8 more spots and mostly looking to add best available players with S being the lone "need".
 

Big23Head

Well-known member
Messages
3,669
Reaction score
347
Quote from tj: "The staff wants two more Safeties. Studstill and one of Burton/Okeke/Fuller (CB, too) among the most attainable. Plus one more CB from amongst Hamlin/Pride/Long/Fuller. The S/CB DB calculus could change depending on circumstances and developments between now and NSD."
 

PANDFAN

Look Down
Messages
16,779
Reaction score
2,302
Joseph Jackson miami commit---weakside DE top 150 player 4 star talk has heated up w/ ND--247
 

GrangerIrish24

I bring nothing to the table
Messages
7,562
Reaction score
16,685
743f6af6-2416-4ee9-8380-9e72c7388c0b_zps1largtqa.jpg


When I tried looking him up, I kept getting Papa Jackson. I have to remember to be more specific when I use Google.
 
Top