The line spends a lot of time on the ground.
pumpdog20 Well-known member Messages 5,142 Reaction score 3,766 Sep 20, 2025 #871 The line spends a lot of time on the ground.
NDWarrior Well-known member Messages 3,559 Reaction score 2,698 Sep 20, 2025 #872 Holy shit! An actual sack!!
I Irish5Saint Well-known member Messages 633 Reaction score 1,195 Sep 20, 2025 #874 sfk324 said: Stadium is going to be half empty, lots of traffic on 933 going to the toll road Click to expand... You sure about that?
sfk324 said: Stadium is going to be half empty, lots of traffic on 933 going to the toll road Click to expand... You sure about that?
Dale Well-known member Messages 18,987 Reaction score 33,279 Sep 20, 2025 #876 Refs look like they are thinking of this…..
L LifelongFan Well-known member Messages 1,717 Reaction score 2,051 Sep 20, 2025 #877 One thing about weather delays is you lose fans, but the ones who stay are drunker and louder. It kind of balances itself out.
One thing about weather delays is you lose fans, but the ones who stay are drunker and louder. It kind of balances itself out.
RocketIsmail25 Well-known member Messages 357 Reaction score 321 Sep 20, 2025 #880 No foul, 100 yard TD!
NorthDakota Grandson of Loomis Messages 16,152 Reaction score 6,379 Sep 20, 2025 #883 Lolololol how did they not tackle him
Dale Well-known member Messages 18,987 Reaction score 33,279 Sep 20, 2025 #885 I think it was whoever got trucked one ref thought it was a takedown
Riddickulous "That" Guy Messages 17,074 Reaction score 8,793 Sep 20, 2025 #886 Price with 5 TDs in the last 6 quarters
L LifelongFan Well-known member Messages 1,717 Reaction score 2,051 Sep 20, 2025 #887 Price's best game ever honestly.
thekid33 President of the Kevin McDougal Fan Club Messages 2,719 Reaction score 4,526 Sep 20, 2025 #888 LFG ☘️
Tejas The Rizzard of Shiz Messages 1,873 Reaction score 931 Sep 20, 2025 #889 Ref 1 "I threw the flag for holding" Ref 2 "Was it holding" Ref 1 "Not really"
T TracyGraham Well-known member Messages 597 Reaction score 615 Sep 20, 2025 #890 Tellin yall Price is Julius Jones 2.0
NDShark Well-known member Messages 1,343 Reaction score 563 Sep 20, 2025 #891 God we better rip off 10 in a row and squeak into the playoffs. It’d be a damned shame to squander some of this talent.
God we better rip off 10 in a row and squeak into the playoffs. It’d be a damned shame to squander some of this talent.
C CANONIZEFATHERSORIN Well-known member Messages 1,102 Reaction score 916 Sep 20, 2025 #892 JADARIAN PRICE
NDPhilly Philly Torqued Messages 17,386 Reaction score 19,273 Sep 20, 2025 #893 That was one of the most incredible returns I’ve ever seen lmao
NDWarrior Well-known member Messages 3,559 Reaction score 2,698 Sep 20, 2025 #894 Irish now getting the game breaks - A good sign moving forward! 🍀🍀🍀
greyhammer90 the drunk piano player Messages 17,693 Reaction score 18,533 Sep 20, 2025 #895 I think it was a hold IMO, but I'll take it
IrishinSyria In truth lies victory Messages 6,135 Reaction score 2,063 Sep 20, 2025 #896 lol I’m not sure they SHOULD have picked up that flag
I Irishdawg Well-known member Messages 1,628 Reaction score 1,299 Sep 20, 2025 #900 Dale said: I think it was whoever got trucked one ref thought it was a takedown Click to expand... Yep, still Purdue coaches pissed!!
Dale said: I think it was whoever got trucked one ref thought it was a takedown Click to expand... Yep, still Purdue coaches pissed!!