Sept 19 | Michigan State

IrishinSyria

In truth lies victory
Messages
6,135
Reaction score
2,063
Let’s get a TD and try and salvage as many style points as we can for the committee. I know it’s early but I hope nothing about this game bites us in the ass come December
lol this game isn’t going to bite us in the ass tomorrow, much less December. Nobody’s going to think twice about a double digit win against a big ten team.
 

rtrn2glory

Well-known member
Messages
16,637
Reaction score
7,057
+30 felt good the moment the forecast was what it was.. Sadly it shouldn't have been
 

IrishBoognish

Well-known member
Messages
2,489
Reaction score
3,822
Well... we still cant run very well

But CJ is the fucking man, our defense are wild people, and Micah is turning into the man

small steps
 

Rudy89

Well-known member
Messages
2,664
Reaction score
745
lol this game isn’t going to bite us in the ass tomorrow, much less December. Nobody’s going to think twice about a double digit win against a big ten team.
I just feel like even though the spread doesn’t actually mean anything to those actually in the game that not covering is going to hurt us in the long run.
 

IrishinSyria

In truth lies victory
Messages
6,135
Reaction score
2,063
I just feel like even though the spread doesn’t actually mean anything to those actually in the game that not covering is going to hurt us in the long run.
Yeah, and what I’m telling you that is that’s not rational.
 
Top