Nov 2 | Navy

fightingirish26

Well-known member
Messages
4,021
Reaction score
2,103
Why the hell aren't we stacking the box. And the linebackers shouldn't have been two yards deep in the endzone when the ball is on the 4
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,794
Reaction score
12,226
ND is one turnover away from letting this game get away....
 

Hammer Of The Gods

Well-known member
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
189
The look like Oregon without throwing the f***ing ball. This pathetic. I respect the military and everything it is and stands for. But I think I hate navy football just as much as scUM
 

jerboski

New member
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
63
Wow 4 redzone visits for Navy, four TD's! Completely unacceptable by the defense today
 

FLDomer

Polish Hammer
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
516
Commercial, one play,kickoff and I bet we go commercial! Awesome when we are getting run on like lil twats
 

IrishSteelhead

All Flair, No Substance
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,686
This is beyond disgusting. I really didnt want to get drunk today, but that has fallen on the wayside. (And that's a lie, of course I wanted to get drunk.)
 

ARALOU

Well-known member
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
140
Calabrese was on the field the last time Navy embarrassed ND. He got freight trained by the Navy fullback. Looks familiar.
 

Irishcop

Well-known member
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
355
I just do not understand why ND cant bury Navy. What the hell did our defense do all week in practice!
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
You people are sick. I've seen Navy take a whole bunch of BCS teams to the wire. I remember this happening to OSU when Tressel was coach.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

jerboski

New member
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
63
Dude the defense is done 9 players.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, I realize we have guys out but come on, where is this depth we always hear about. Let's be honest this isnt Oklahoma or anything, this is Navy, it is crazy how bad they are schooling our defense right now.
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,794
Reaction score
12,226
Bro, I realize we have guys out but come on, where is this depth we always hear about. Let's be honest this isnt Oklahoma or anything, this is Navy, it is crazy how bad they are schooling our defense right now.

This, our entire second string shouldn't be THIS bad
 
Top