[NCAAF] vBook: Washington vs USC

Classic Irish

Well-known member
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
411
Than you don't see the big pic. I reckon

Nah, still a lot of football to be played. Also, I was born, raised, and grew up an ND fan in southern California. Everything about that school nauseates me. If al Qaeda fielded a football team and had to play southern cal, I'd have a tough time deciding which team I'd want to win. So happy that I was 4-0 against those pricks as a student at ND.
 

IrishSteelhead

All Flair, No Substance
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,686
Than you don't see the big pic. I reckon


I tried to root for USC tonight, I really did. Everything was going great, then I saw their d-ckhead coach, their douchebag fans, those s-itty uniforms on their juiced up mongo players, and heard that song, oh THAT GODDAMN SONG a few dozen times.

My big picture is still EFF USC, that isn't going to change, even when it should
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
Well, we're not getting in at 11-1 if our only win of note is Stanford.


Honestly don't think his team can go 11-1. Also don't care f*ck USC. F*ck drunk ass Sark. Juju Smith transfer to ND!


Sent via tapatalk
 

Classic Irish

Well-known member
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
411
I tried to root for USC tonight, I really did. Everything was going great, then I saw their d-ckhead coach, their douchebag fans, those s-itty uniforms on their juiced up mongo players, and heard that song, oh THAT GODDAMN SONG a few dozen times.

My big picture is still EFF USC, that isn't going to change, even when it should

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This gentleman understands.
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,391
Reaction score
19,294
This QB for Washington blows. Poorly thrown ball that should have been a TD and a missed first down throw
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
USC skill positions are loaded, but there line seems suspect. #Juju transfertoND


Sent via tapatalk
 

palinurus

New member
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
192
I know it's a reach, it's not inconceivable that Notre Dame can go 11-1 and beat no one in the Top 25 at year's end. We'll be 2015's Boise State.
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
This is great. Watch the Trojans come in next week and just kill us. FML


Sent via tapatalk
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,391
Reaction score
19,294
thats such a bullshit rule I fucking hate targeting. If he didn't lead with his helmet and hit his fucking chest it's not targeting.
 

tussin

Well-known member
Messages
4,179
Reaction score
2,057
This team sucks. How did we get crushed so bad last year? I don't remember the specifics but did the team literally quit?
 

IrishSteelhead

All Flair, No Substance
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,686
This team sucks. How did we get crushed so bad last year? I don't remember the specifics but did the team literally quit?


It was literally the only game I can recall turning off at halftime, and there have been plenty others worthy of that distinction.
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
I would hand off to Ronald Jones every time. Stupid Sark chasing points like Kelly


Sent via tapatalk
 
Top