Jan 9 | Penn State

ndfanatic78

I have unconditional love for every one of you.
Messages
1,648
Reaction score
1,939
I don’t know why I watch this game. The refs decide almost every game with shitty missed calls. It happens in almost every game I watch. I am not just talkj ND games either. I’m saying almost all close games college and NFL. It’s just nuts.
 

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
6,380
At the end of the day you can’t throw and INT on the first play of the drive we beat ourselves
At the end of the day you can't have multiple redzone INT's penalized. Not at this level. We aren't playing against Nebraska or something.
 

slick7410

Well-known member
Messages
651
Reaction score
921
I don’t know why I watch this game. The refs decide almost every game with shitty missed calls. It happens in almost every game I watch. I am jot just talkj ND games either. I’m saying almost all close games college and NFL. It’s just nuts.
Exactly tie game ND 80 yards away. Good chance we punt - why interject for minimal contact on a bad ball
 

IrishinSyria

In truth lies victory
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2,075
On that interference--I don't hate that call in theory, but it's not even close to how they've been calling this game.
 

MacIrish75

The New Logo is a Jinx
Messages
9,898
Reaction score
19,100
This is so stupid. If we’re going to lose at least let us lose to Penn State and not the refs.
 
Top