Immigration

Polish Leppy 22

Reaction score
Why aren't they sending us software engineers, nurses, physician assistants, and accountants?

Biden said last week these people built America.

drayer54

Reaction score
Why aren't they sending us software engineers, nurses, physician assistants, and accountants?

Biden said last week these people built America.
Because Biden is a liar who is not acknowledging how much danger he has put the willingly put the people in. He was willing to invite terrorists over if it had a long term pro to the party. He is the epitome of party over country.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
This isn't a Biden problem. The local police are failing to do their job.

Polish Leppy 22

Reaction score
Supreme Court ruled today that the state of Texas can arrest people they suspect of entering the country illegally. This is on its way to federal appeal, but Texas looks like it's ready to do the job that the Biden admin can't do or won't do.

To no one's surprise, the White House press sec and Mexico's Foreign Affairs Ministry strongly disagree with the ruling and issued public statements saying as such.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Supreme Court ruled today that the state of Texas can arrest people they suspect of entering the country illegally. This is on its way to federal appeal, but Texas looks like it's ready to do the job that the Biden admin can't do or won't do.

To no one's surprise, the White House press sec and Mexico's Foreign Affairs Ministry strongly disagree with the ruling and issued public statements saying as such.
It's in the courts now on hold.

drayer54

Reaction score

Polish Leppy 22

Reaction score
Biden is suing Texas to make sure this doesn’t stop. They’ll pretend this is Republicans fault. I hope it’s a bloodbath election.

If anyone is clutching their pearls or crying insurrection about the Jan 6th events (which should not have happened), what the hell do you classify this as???

Armyirish47

Reaction score
Has she ever really answered a question?

I know we are on high alert for context around here when it suits us, but this clip of a question about a clip really didn't leave much for her to answer (unless you are looking for outrage of course).

She says she hasn't talked to the President to know if he has seen it or not. That is an answer. May not be what the reporter or audience is looking for, but them's the breaks sometimes.

She then goes further to say the Governor of Texas should address it because presumably she understands the TX National Guard is there under the order of the Governor, not the President. Again, just a clip, definitely not being used to rile people up so who knows where she goes next. Maybe she calls Governor Abbot's wife ugly or something.

Operation Lone Star

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
I know we are on high alert for context around here when it suits us, but this clip of a question about a clip really didn't leave much for her to answer (unless you are looking for outrage of course).

She says she hasn't talked to the President to know if he has seen it or not. That is an answer. May not be what the reporter or audience is looking for, but them's the breaks sometimes.

She then goes further to say the Governor of Texas should address it because presumably she understands the TX National Guard is there under the order of the Governor, not the President. Again, just a clip, definitely not being used to rile people up so who knows where she goes next. Maybe she calls Governor Abbot's wife ugly or something.

Operation Lone Star
I agree. Foreigners illegally crossing the border and bashing their way through while illegally crossing into the US isn’t something Biden is interested in.

drayer54

Reaction score
I agree. Foreigners illegally crossing the border and bashing their way through while illegally crossing into the US isn’t something Biden is interested in.
False. He is interested in it. That’s why his DOJ continues to press Texas and keep them from stopping it. They prob had cake after watching that video.