General team info

NotKoon

Well-known member
Messages
482
Reaction score
1,032
13, 16, 18, all lost one score games and fell all the way out. 19 lost a one score game and stayed in. 14 lost a one score game and dropped 3 spots. Wonder what the logic could’ve possibly been that went into that?
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,026
Reaction score
33,373


#2 in FEI. It’s Georgia and ND and then the field currently

Wisconsin is 11th on defense

UNC is 71, one ahead of Purdue
 

Old Man Mike

Fast as Lightning!
Messages
9,419
Reaction score
7,252
I like all this stuff Dale. (Whether some ______s blow your interesting graphs and questions off or not.) Army seems Old School Army BUT riding a 569 yard rushing game vs Bryant. They're probably "good" but not THAT good. I don't understand how you could have a big team (Cal) which is apparently almost completely incompetent on offense. I know that fans are calling for firings on the offensive side.

I'm still hoping that Wisconsin will ultimately "make us proud" in the end. And, I believe that we ruined MSUs season by injuries. B1G commentators seem to have given up on their season due to that.
 
Top