Banned Users

DONTH8

Definitely not Coach BD
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
1,946
I kinda wanna not ban him just to see if he figures out he’s not banned
I personally like 08. And I hope that he sticks around. I just think the bet was so funny at the time, and its stuck with me since haha.
 

MacIrish75

The New Logo is a Jinx
Messages
9,897
Reaction score
19,100
I mean, is he really banned? I think we all kind of joked about it, but in reality I think the only one who took it seriously was 08.

He has earned my respect if he truly sticks out his 2 month self-imposed quarantine. A man of his word (though usually misspelled ).
We’re going to miss him, I think.
 

TorontoGold

Mr. Dumb Moron
Messages
8,077
Reaction score
6,174
I mean, is he really banned? I think we all kind of joked about it, but in reality I think the only one who took it seriously was 08.

He has earned my respect if he truly sticks out his 2 month self-imposed quarantine. A man of his word (though usually misspelled ).
A bet is a bet, I know the second the season ended and if Burress was in the top 6 I would have been instantly nuked.

ALTHOUGH - I think he has done better at looking up really simple items before posting in a thread, and genuinely likes/understands the program. I'll take 2008 saying ND should have 14 WR's than dolt's saying ND should join the AAC so that they can play in a conference championship or just spamming doom and gloom stuff.
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,331
Reaction score
33,904
I mean, is he really banned? I think we all kind of joked about it, but in reality I think the only one who took it seriously was 08.

He has earned my respect if he truly sticks out his 2 month self-imposed quarantine. A man of his word (though usually misspelled ).

We’re going to miss him, I think.

A bet is a bet, I know the second the season ended and if Burress was in the top 6 I would have been instantly nuked.

ALTHOUGH - I think he has done better at looking up really simple items before posting in a thread, and genuinely likes/understands the program. I'll take 2008 saying ND should have 14 WR's than dolt's saying ND should join the AAC so that they can play in a conference championship or just spamming doom and gloom stuff.

71c71a22-15f7-4f54-9d6d-3b00de6987bb_text.gif
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,809
Reaction score
12,249
For as long as I’ve been here I’m terrible with who’s who,… Is fork the lsu fan??
 
Top