Awesome Video Thread

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,724
Reaction score
12,156
Lol,… wtf just happened?? I don’t get high and I’m sitting here,…. Did I just get high??
 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,373
Reaction score
18,961
AI generated Toronto Blue Jay's commercial goes horrible wrong.


i-see-no-problem-here-crazy-eyes.gif
 

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Staff member
Messages
45,898
Reaction score
21,977

Reminds me of these skits with Ferrell and Gasteyer.

<blockquote class="tiktok-embed" cite="" data-video-id="7175716716461313322" style="max-width: 605px;min-width: 325px;" > <section> <a target="_blank" title="@pettywildflower" href="Lady Belle (@pettywildflower) | TikTok">@pettywildflower</a> <a title="snl" target="_blank" href="#snl | TikTok">#snl</a> <a title="willferrell" target="_blank" href="#willferrell | TikTok">#willferrell</a> <a title="anagasteyer" target="_blank" href="#anagasteyer | TikTok">#anagasteyer</a> <a target="_blank" title="♬ original sound - Lady Belle" href="Lady Belle - original sound | TikTok">♬ original sound - Lady Belle</a> </section> </blockquote> <script async src="https://www.tiktok.com/embed.js"></script>
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,724
Reaction score
12,156
Wait, do you use the honey sauce or the butter spread?? Bitch is all over the place with her messaging,… keyboard solo was fire tho
 
Last edited:

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,724
Reaction score
12,156
Pretty neat. I like how the first one waited for the second one.
Yeah it's always interesting to watch stuff like that.... they were clearly thinking they were in danger at first but it's like it realized the reality after being set free...
 

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Staff member
Messages
45,898
Reaction score
21,977
LMAO on this one from SNL with Bad Bunny

<iframe width="959" height="539" src="" title="The Age of Discovery - SNL" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Top