All Things SkunkBear

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,421
Reaction score
19,051


It's not the Big House, it's the Big Toilet Bowl.

51a14539047308008257549ad87d6346.jpg
 

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Messages
6,600
Reaction score
7,969
LOL. I thought his buddy might give him some light hearted ribbing, but nah. His buddy just bent him over.

I'm sure that was payback for some obnoxious behavior from the past.
Just by the fact they were all saying it's a 70% chance he goes home tells you the type of bitch he is.
 
Last edited:

Jiggafini19Deux

Minister of Delayed Gratification
Messages
14,605
Reaction score
15,793
Yeah, I can't stand Iowa, but I'm beyond happy they won. Which shows how I feel about Michigan.
 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,421
Reaction score
19,051


Bro! I was beating this drum the last two years! Michigan thinks they never left after the '97 season, a year where they actually split the title. Since WWII the skunkbears have 1/2 a legit championship and one they cheated for. In between '97 and the cheating years they were pretty pedestrian, worse than us when all was said and done because we made a NCG in that period and 2 playoffs.
 
Top