All Things SkunkBear

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,403
Reaction score
19,030


It's not the Big House, it's the Big Toilet Bowl.

51a14539047308008257549ad87d6346.jpg
 

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Messages
6,599
Reaction score
7,968
LOL. I thought his buddy might give him some light hearted ribbing, but nah. His buddy just bent him over.

I'm sure that was payback for some obnoxious behavior from the past.
Just by the fact they were all saying it's a 70% chance he goes home tells you the type of bitch he is.
 
Last edited:

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,403
Reaction score
19,030


Bro! I was beating this drum the last two years! Michigan thinks they never left after the '97 season, a year where they actually split the title. Since WWII the skunkbears have 1/2 a legit championship and one they cheated for. In between '97 and the cheating years they were pretty pedestrian, worse than us when all was said and done because we made a NCG in that period and 2 playoffs.
 
Top