2026 Watch Party: Week 4

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Messages
13,800
Reaction score
10,975
I'm sure he's talented, and Heupel is a good QB coach. But why is Tennessee starting a true freshman? Could be a rough season for them.
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,342
Reaction score
33,916
Holy fuck get Herbstreit a new mic or kick him off
 

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Messages
13,800
Reaction score
10,975
Holy fuck get Herbstreit a new mic or kick him off
Was fun how the problems started right after they were talking about radio frequency interference with the Secret Service. I was all set to blame Trump! But...
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,342
Reaction score
33,916
Smith or Toney should absolutely win the Heisman. These pass games without either are rough
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,460
Reaction score
19,428
Faizon Brandon goodnight.

Pretty much why I’m anti running qb now. Just too much injury risk.
 

RudyVerse

Well-known member
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
2,455
Texas will be a tough out. Both lines might be top 3 in country. OL seems dominant
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,342
Reaction score
33,916
Sayin and Arch both spraying and praying on multiview
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,460
Reaction score
19,428
Trinidad Chambless might be the only quarterback I’d take over CJ. And I’m still not sure about it.
 

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,349
Reaction score
19,118
Arch telling Cam Coleman it’s okay it’s not his fault for the interception is hilarious. Like no duh it’s not Cam’s fault, Arch.
 

Bane

Well-known member
Messages
2,629
Reaction score
5,414
Escaping pressure backwards almost never works and it's a pet peeve of mine when QBs do it. I get that Tennessee QB was under fire but it shows a total lack of fundamentals.

Tennessee bailed out by a moronic Texas player.
 
Top