Sept 6 | Wisconsin

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
Another game one disappointment. Should have expected this. I don't know why i think things will be different.
I’m losing all remaining faith in this staff here,… you can’t be this much more talented than a team that won four games last year and just be pushed around in both sides of the ball like this,…
 

LifelongFan

Well-known member
Messages
1,719
Reaction score
2,052
Am I the only one who thinks Nolan James looks small and is not very good? I’d roll with Kedron Young and Williams.
He belonged at Boston College, was always outmatched here. No running back like him was ever going to be a difference maker. You would think he is an industry plant with how our beat talks about him.
 

Bane

Well-known member
Messages
2,556
Reaction score
5,273
I'm a little frustrated by the conservative playcalling this game. When we've let Carr play he's been fine. Denbrock has put him in handcuffs. Let it rip, this is football.
 

BleedBlueGold

Well-known member
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
2,796
We’re only rushing four and they’re getting it out relatively quick. Gonna have to go into the bag instead of depending on the front four.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t vanilla pass rush last year a big issue in the first 2.5 games? Before Ash finally started playing them more aggressively with blitzing etc?
 
Top