Sept 24 | North Carolina

irishff1014

Well-known member
Messages
26,739
Reaction score
9,545
That’s a bullshit call. But that’s why you have to score. So the refs don’t screw you
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
I just want to go get a chicken sandwich but need us to get the ball back right quick first,…
 

Rudy89

Well-known member
Messages
2,664
Reaction score
745
Duuuuuddddee the game isn’t out of reach stop with these penalties
 

Sureal

Ambassador of Good Will
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
319
Why are we consistently getting smoked on the back end? Did they stop playing???
I don't get it
 

irishff1014

Well-known member
Messages
26,739
Reaction score
9,545
Bracy has been terrible this game. Absolutely terrible

Not Bracy. Hart terrible terrible terrible
 

Sureal

Ambassador of Good Will
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
319
For spinning the ball. That is kinda bullshit but hey I'll take it
 
Top