RIP...

irishnd31

Biggest Idiot On This Site
Messages
6,616
Reaction score
9,003
Bloody hell man if that…that looks very similar for you maybe you should go back to white women?
R.831717e18fd802f437ee37e16b1a1d72
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,707
Reaction score
12,143
The Austin Powers scene was gold,… I’ll say that much
 

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Staff member
Messages
45,868
Reaction score
21,904
IrishYJ is probably feeling down with this news. He's a big fan.

Just heard on the radio that Lighfoot's Sundown was written about his ex-girlfriend who is the one that gave John Belushi his fatal dose. 🤯
 
Last edited:

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Messages
11,703
Reaction score
9,025
IrishYJ is probably feeling down with this news. He's a big fan.

Just heard on the radio that Lighfoot's Sundown was written about his ex-girlfriend who is the one that gave John Belushi his fatal dose. 🤯
Don't know what rock I've been living under, but I clicked on a few links to read the background to this only to find out Robert De Niro and Robin Williams were with Belushi that night. I never knew that, of if I did, I forgot it. LOL
 

Sea Turtle

Slow and steady wins the race
Messages
5,794
Reaction score
3,560
Don't know what rock I've been living under, but I clicked on a few links to read the background to this only to find out Robert De Niro and Robin Williams were with Belushi that night. I never knew that, of if I did, I forgot it. LOL

I think Carrie Fisher was too.

The good old speedball. When injecting heroin just isn't enough.
 
Last edited:

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Staff member
Messages
45,868
Reaction score
21,904
Don't know what rock I've been living under, but I clicked on a few links to read the background to this only to find out Robert De Niro and Robin Williams were with Belushi that night. I never knew that, of if I did, I forgot it. LOL
We might be under the same rock. I never knew that until I read your post.
 

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Messages
9,295
Reaction score
6,544
Former A's pitcher Vida Blue died last night. Blue won the '71 Cy Young and MVP awards, was a 6 time All Star, and helped lead the A's to 3 World Series titles. At his peak, he was one of the most dominant pitchers around.
 

NDRock

Well-known member
Messages
7,543
Reaction score
5,597
Former A's pitcher Vida Blue died last night. Blue won the '71 Cy Young and MVP awards, was a 6 time All Star, and helped lead the A's to 3 World Series titles. At his peak, he was one of the most dominant pitchers around.
My first baseball glove was a Vida Blue. RIP.
 

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Staff member
Messages
45,868
Reaction score
21,904
Vida was a tough lefty. He along with Catfish Hunter and Blue Moon Odom made a tough rotation. Won MVP and the Cy Young in the same year. RIP Vida.
 

Irish2155

Well-known member
Messages
6,850
Reaction score
2,270
Vida was a tough lefty. He along with Catfish Hunter and Blue Moon Odom made a tough rotation. Won MVP and the Cy Young in the same year. RIP Vida.

All a little before my time but just watched the Reggie Jackson documentary on Prime. Those A’s teams were loaded.
 
Top