Oct 15 | Stanford

Grahambo

Varsity Club Member
Reaction score
I gotta disagree on that one. Fickell isn’t losing to Marshall and Stanford with this talent. This game isn’t being won or lost by that Freshman class. Freeman has been in over his head since Okie State. We just gotta hope he gets it together before the losing tanks his classes for him.
TR is a shitty play caller and Golden made zero adjustments to the quick passing game. Pyne being 5’9’’ and being hella inaccurate and indecisive doesn’t help. Nor does Mitchell Evans or the WR lining up incorrectly on the Mayer TD. TR calling a Jayden Thomas end around at the goal line. Refs making a horrific overturned fumble call.

This has to be the week in puts his foot down and makes the hard decisions.

EvilleIrish

Reaction score
No more than two years for Marcus. Kills me to say but it has to happen. Really wanted him to succeed. This is beyond unacceptable.

DomerInHappyValley

dislikes state penn
Reaction score
TR is a shitty play caller and Golden made zero adjustments to the quick passing game. Pyne being 5’9’’ and being hella inaccurate and indecisive doesn’t help. Nor does Mitchell Evans or the WR lining up incorrectly on the Mayer TD. TR calling a Jayden Thomas end around at the goal line. Refs making a horrific overturned fumble call.

This has to be the week in puts his foot down and makes the hard decisions.
Pyne is incredibly decisive
Before the ball is even snapped he knows he's handing it off or throwing to Mayer.

Granted Mayer is the only reliable option.

stpeteirish

House Skeptic
Reaction score
Wasn't Holtz rebuilding, though?
Following 5 years of Faust so yeah.
Actually quite a bit of talent but things were different then, you could coach for next year.
We went 5-6 but lost a lot of close games. John Carney (go figure) missed game winning FGs in more than one game

1rishftw

It's always bulking season
Reaction score
The single worst decision over the last 5 years was Rees as OC.
I do think his play calling last night was horrendous, but he has had success in the past few years. Plus, our D wasn't doing him any favors.

FOTY977

Reaction score
I do think his play calling last night was horrendous, but he has had success in the past few years. Plus, our D wasn't doing him any favors.

You mean the D that kept Stanford to their lowest point total of the season?

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
yea defense should not have had to play perfect to win that game. totally a million percent on TR and the offense. Complete trash that I'm not sure I'll be able to get over the rest of the season. I was hoping Marshall was the only game that I was going to have that feeling about.

irishff1014

Reaction score

The defense has been far from perfect but this comment is BS. The only game the defense wasn’t good enough to win was Marshall. They never should have score more than 20 points against a team like ND with the talent the defense has. Other than that the defense didn’t hamper Rees pathetic offense.

1rishftw

It's always bulking season
Reaction score
The defense has been far from perfect but this comment is BS. The only game the defense wasn’t good enough to win was Marshall. They never should have score more than 20 points against a team like ND with the talent the defense has. Other than that the defense didn’t hamper Rees pathetic offense.
im pretty sure they are dead last in the country in takeaways

Sea Turtle

Slow and steady wins the race
Reaction score
Whenever Stanford beats ND, Shaw always has that same smirk on his face. It's the same smirk that Djokovic would have after beating Federer in a grand slam final when the whole stadium was cheering for their sweet Prince Federer.

I like it on Novak. Hate it on Shaw.

dang227

Reaction score
And ND would be ranked at this point without that loss. It's just unbelievable that they lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk