Nov 7 | Clemson

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
Pass Interferences are free for this stupid ass Clemson team! Like I said it’s personal
 

NDBoiler

The Rep Machine
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,993
Watching this game, I’ve noticed Clemson almost never takes out Etienne, but ND pretty regularly subs out Williams. Would like to see them keep Williams in there more often as another weapon. Cbo gives good effort but he’s not what you need against a team like this.
 

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
27,848
Reaction score
10,350
This is what I was worried about. Our offense completely melting down. It’s a joke we can’t get all these veterans on the same page and the same time.
 

irishff1014

Well-known member
Messages
26,838
Reaction score
9,622
That is an awful throw. Book has to throw it 40 yards high to go 40 yards long.
 

AllTimeIrish

Active member
Messages
361
Reaction score
130
We might have coughed up the game in the second half. Not running the ball, and shitty play calls. Tommy not doing well here.
 

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
Lol. Why don’t we throw it up?????????....... why are we throwing it up???????? Funny
 

irishff1014

Well-known member
Messages
26,838
Reaction score
9,622
Watching this game, I’ve noticed Clemson almost never takes out Etienne, but ND pretty regularly subs out Williams. Would like to see them keep Williams in there more often as another weapon. Cbo gives good effort but he’s not what you need against a team like this.

I have been saying this all year.
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
Kyren Williams was not in the last series?! WTF it’s Clemson. He should be in every series in the 4th QTR


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
27,848
Reaction score
10,350
Lol. Why don’t we throw it up?????????....... why are we throwing it up???????? Funny

I don’t know about you but I see a significance difference between back shoulder throws and playing 500 on 3rd down.
 

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
Let’s count all the holds that aren’t called on this drive. Over/under. 4
 
Top