Nov 27 | Stanford

rtrn2glory

Well-known member
Messages
16,690
Reaction score
7,126
This turf has got to be the worst I've ever seen for not being a rain game
 

NDRock

Well-known member
Messages
7,554
Reaction score
5,612
Hard to believe the TB package (pass game) has not evolved at all as the season progressed.
 

Irish2155

Well-known member
Messages
6,884
Reaction score
2,293
I know it was just broke with our backups and Jack earlier gave a TD with his pick.

But the fact that this D hasn’t allowed a TD since late October is a true story that I think isn’t getting enough attention
 

Dizzyphil

Well-known member
Messages
4,321
Reaction score
1,714
Hard to believe the TB package (pass game) has not evolved at all as the season progressed.

I'm not surprised you don't believe opposing losing coaches don't prepare for the back-up players coming in....
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,341
Reaction score
33,916
Definitely catch and fumble but review likes to get weird on these types
 

T-Boone

Well-known member
Messages
8,703
Reaction score
5,074
Was hoping KW would get to 1000 rushing yards for season tonight
 
Top