ab2cmiller
Troublemaker in training
- Messages
- 11,710
- Reaction score
- 9,039
Have at it.
And by low you mean there are no expectations.Expectations are low...
I'm ready to rock! (maybe!)
Trying to think of something involving scissors, but I came up empty.We look good on paper
How about Spock?Trying to thing of something involving scissors, but I came up empty.
Who?I think Shrews got a good one in Towt. Hope he’s a bully.
Here’s the roster for you, Sport.Who?
I thought we were talking about freshman. 🤷♂️Here’s the roster for you, Sport.
![]()
Some highlights of Towt. Great rebounder. Very good assist guy for a forward. Kind of an awkward looking mid-range floater, but it seems to work for him. Looking at his stats, he is a brutal free throw shooter.
I guess you could say our 6’8 transfer from NAU is…highly…Towted.
Not wrong. People aren't flying in and driving 10 hours to see a game at the Joyce Center on a Thursday against Wake in January.Basketball needs to appeal to the local community way more than football - so for that reason I honestly don't mind it. They need South Bend to buy in as ND being their local team