Monkey Pox

MacIrish75

BIG Mayonnaise Guy
Reaction score
A few things about this from an actual evidence based medicine standpoint:

1) This is more dangerous to your young children & breastfeeding wife than Covid. Children and breastfeeding women were fine from Covid despite all the panic for no reason, but….

2) I would be absolutely shocked if your children or wife got monkey pox, but…

3) Even if they did get it, saying it is more dangerous than Covid is a misleading statement because Covid wasn’t very dangerous to otherwise healthy children.
It’s like saying a 160lbs man is fatter than a 155lbs man. Neither are actually fat.

4) You should be infinitely more nervous every time your children or wife get in a car than you should be about Covid or monkeypox if your family is otherwise healthy. If your healthy children got the sniffles and low grade fever, they would be in more danger driving to the doctor than from the almost every virus they have.

Just wash hands, eat healthy, hydrate, exercise, get sleep & they all will be fine.
Wash hands? Hydrate? Sleep?

Lmao my kids are absolutely getting the monkeypox in that case.

Sea Turtle

Usually right, occasionally wrong.
Reaction score
And a fresh set of sheets!
San Francisco could get so bad that it could get detected in waste water and spread to rats.

And yet they are having fetish festivals.

Last edited:

IRISHDODGER

Blue Chip Recruit
Reaction score
San Francisco could get so bad that it could get detected in waste water and spread to rats.

And yet they are having fetish festivals.
So Cali coke users test their coke for fentanyl and flush down the toilet if it‘s tainted. Hopefully the rats will be so strung out on fentanyl that they won’t spread Monkey Pox.

INLaw

Reaction score
It’s time for his return. He is like new member repellent

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
I just keep wondering if Koon is okay. I’m sure he’s here under a different name. Let us know if you’re safe, Koon
Don't forget about Brick. We all know what the consensus advice was. lol

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Reaction score

2-4 partners in under three weeks?
20% had ten or more partners?
Group sex?
Unprotected no less?

They almost deserve what comes their way.
I know this is political, but I still can't believe they shamed religion out of this country.
It's becoming Sodom and Gomorrah.

The country could use a dose of catholic shame.