Degenerate Gambling Thread

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Messages
15,767
Reaction score
13,683
Love/Price should dominate OROY race as they get more burn. Haven't put up much for stats yet but its just a matter of time. +300 Love, +600 Price - splitting money between those two before one pops off feels smart.
Denzel Boston at +900 is interesting too. He’s already the Browns #1 and has caught a TD in each of the first two games. Plus Price and Love have both been dinged up already.
 

MeanGreenBeans

Well-known member
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
1,071
Week 4 picks:

1. Indiana -20.5
2. Cal +1.5
3. Tennessee +4.5 (and moneyline)
4. South Alabama +21
5. Maryland +1.5
6. Florida moneyline
7. UCF +3.5 (and moneyline)
8. Western Michigan +7.5 (and moneyline)
9. Georgia Southern +17.5
10. Auburn -9.5
11. Virginia -19.5
12. Arkansas State -6.5
13. Notre Dame/Purdue o58
14. Georgia/Oklahoma u44.5
15. Utah State/Troy u48
 

PANDFAN

Look Down
Messages
16,779
Reaction score
2,302
Hammer laying the points on JMU vs my kid's team ODU this weekend....qb1 is out for ODU...not that he was anything spectacular to begin with
 

MeanGreenBeans

Well-known member
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
1,071
Army -3.5 against Temple today. I woulda liked Army before the Nor'easter, but Philly is under a wind advisory and it's gonna be consistently over 15 MPH. Temple already struggles to pass...
I was considering the under even before I looked at the weather forecast. Just added u48.5 big.
 

Free Manera

Well-known member
Messages
2,973
Reaction score
3,592
Hammer laying the points on JMU vs my kid's team ODU this weekend....qb1 is out for ODU...not that he was anything spectacular to begin with
Insider trading I love it.

The good news for your son's team is that the new ODU QB (and future Miami QB) is about to ball out for 550 yards and 7 TDs because I hammered JMU.
 

IRISHDODGER

Blue Chip Recruit
Messages
8,327
Reaction score
6,418
What is this the ESPN Playoff Show Parlay?
Ha! It’s a hedged bet. I want all of ND opponents to win so to offset that possibility, I may as well profit I few bucks. Worked last week!

I also am curious to see if the middling teams like Wisconsin & Sparty played over their heads vs ND and come back down to earth post-ND to finish 5-7. It’s also why I don’t think ND is going to rush for 250 just b/c Purdont has one of the worst Ds in P4. When I see consensus like that amongst fans and talking heads, I bet the other way. That said, ND should still win comfortably.
 

MeanGreenBeans

Well-known member
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
1,071
Indiana is so fucking mid. Tonight was the first time in my life I've ever bet on them, and it'll be the last. Cignetti is a fraudulent clown. Jig is up now that they can't hack practice film. Where you at little Sea Turtle?
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
18,989
Reaction score
33,287
Eying for ML RR:

Iowa St, Missouri, Wisconsin, Ole Miss, Wake, Michigan, UC, App State

Added BC to the ML RR because how funny would JF having a BK versus NC State moment in this weather

But semi serious BC gonna want to run it anyways. Rain/Wind limits Grunk passing game. Total 53.5 to 46.5. Spread hasn’t moved. Just a sprinkle.
 

IRISHDODGER

Blue Chip Recruit
Messages
8,327
Reaction score
6,418
Ha! It’s a hedged bet. I want all of ND opponents to win so to offset that possibility, I may as well profit I few bucks. Worked last week!

I also am curious to see if the middling teams like Wisconsin & Sparty played over their heads vs ND and come back down to earth post-ND to finish 5-7. It’s also why I don’t think ND is going to rush for 250 just b/c Purdont has one of the worst Ds in P4. When I see consensus like that amongst fans and talking heads, I bet the other way. That said, ND should still win comfortably.
Dammit. I overlooked Navy @ UAB. Shoulda made it a six leg parlay.
 

notredomer23

Staph Member
Messages
18,299
Reaction score
19,038
live betting a bunch of the noon game first halves today for no distractions during ND. Currently on Louisville Wake O 13.5 1Q and Baylor -2.5 1Q. Will get some action on Texas-Tennessee once I see the first couple plays
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,388
Reaction score
19,276
What a day of College Ball. We’re now fully back.

Florida -3.5 🔒Lock of the Week🔒

Oregon -3.5

Texas A&M +8.5

Oklahoma +13.5

Louisville -11.5
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
18,989
Reaction score
33,287
Oregon -5.5 (GOTY), -9.5 (Alt), -13.5 (Alt)

- Legacy game for both coaches. Probably irresponsible bets but while Oregon has struggled I trust them to “flip a switch” more than I trust a LR/Gary Patterson defense to flip a switch. Mosley and Simms being down are legitimate blows. Finney will have Dixon-Wyatt in hell IMO. USC DL has not lived up to hype plus injuries at LB and Nickel potentially. I have hedged with alt line props on Mark Bowman and Zacheryus Williams, USC will need them to step up to win.

Illinois/OSU Over 52.5

- Illinois defense stinks. They like to pass a lot. Chance it’s 42+ from OSU

Texas A&M TT U21.5

- Main worry is Leavitt fucks it with a TO

Tennessee/Texas I have no idea tbh. I don’t like Arch. But Brandon likely struggles here. I parlayed with a boost Tennessee ML and Bishop 2+ TDs to have something

Oregon St TT O33.5

- Riding this till it stops

Georgia Tech/Stanford O46.5

- I hate both defenses. Both offenses aren’t pretty either but Mendoza and Warren are fine enough to score a few TDs each

Eying for ML RR:

Iowa St, Missouri, Wisconsin, Ole Miss, Wake, Michigan, UC, App State

d714b504b60e6b2d9092ed2ed546f9df.gif


My Beavs let me down coming in at 33 tonight and how dare I threw Michigan in there at short odds (along with Boise).
 

MeanGreenBeans

Well-known member
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
1,071
Went 7-6 today. Unloaded on Florida ML. Biggest bet of the year for me so far on the letdown spot of the year so far. Is Chambliss really the best QB in CFB this season? Or a Ferris state level champ? Heisman bets on him just crashed into a ditch. Fuck Ole Miss and the confederate states of America haha
 
Last edited:

MeanGreenBeans

Well-known member
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
1,071
1. Jags -2.5 for 5 units
2. Lions -6.5 for 2.5 units
3. Chiefs -10.5 for 2.5 units
4. Steelers +3.5 for 1 unit
5. Buccaneers +1.5 for 1 unit
6. Cardinals +7.5 for 1 unit

Parlay all 6 for $20 to make $885.
 
Last edited:

arrowryan

Well-known member
Messages
15,512
Reaction score
10,637
1. Jags -2.5 for 5 units
2. Lions -6.5 for 2.5 units
3. Chiefs -10.5 for 2.5 units
4. Steelers +3.5 for 1 unit
5. Buccaneers +1.5 for 1 unit
6. Cardinals +7.5 for 1 unit

Parlay all 6 for $20 to make $985.

Pittsburgh might be in a world of pain today. Injuries at running back and the secondary. I’ll be surprised if it’s close.
 

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Messages
38,068
Reaction score
30,697
I'm currently on like an 8 game heater with my only miss being a +900 parlay where I hit 3/4 legs. This is also with thinking I had locked in Purdue UNDER 14.5 but I guess I didn't actually post the bet.
 

pumpdog20

Well-known member
Messages
5,143
Reaction score
3,773
I placed a bet for the first time in years... 3 leg parlay of Over both Indiana and ND game, and Iowa +5.5
 
Top