Aug 26 | Navy

GowerND11

Well-known member
Messages
6,787
Reaction score
3,711
The tackling has been really good. Lots of ND gold helmets around the football. The option is going to gash you for a gain on occasion, but good tackling keeps 7 yard gains from becoming 17 yard gains.
I agree about this. The option is going to get yards. But limit the explosivo!
 

MacIrish75

The New Logo is a Jinx
Messages
9,837
Reaction score
18,987
I’m not sure DJ should have had QB responsibility on that. That’s on him.
 

dang227

Well-known member
Messages
6,686
Reaction score
2,205
Just giving up way too many yards on 1st down


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

ndfanatic78

I have unconditional love for every one of you.
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,936
Why the hell do they have 5 and 6 dudes in the secondary. Why the hell aren’t they in a 4 4? I don’t get our defensive sets playing an option team.
 

irishnd31

Biggest Idiot On This Site
Messages
6,625
Reaction score
9,027
I'm fucking drunk.
Might not make Aaron Rodgers throwing passes for the JETS tonight!
Lmao! I’m a little buttered up as well. Neighbors are no better watching the game. Saw my 82 year old neighbor sneaking a piss by his shed and his wife was yelling at him. It’s a great day. Pissing and saying “Go Irish” to me.
His Mrs appears perturbed that I’m laughing hysterically and egging him on.
 

MacIrish75

The New Logo is a Jinx
Messages
9,837
Reaction score
18,987
Come on Golden, make adjustments man
Idk what more we want from him against the option. Players make the reads and tackles. Playing the option takes all 11 just playing assignment football and finishing. The simple stuff is hard sometimes.

I think we’ve been decently prepared and played it pretty well so far. Just need to hope corners can identify a PA pass attempt and make a play in 1:1 coverage bc that’s what you have to feel is coming, here.
 

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Messages
16,481
Reaction score
6,246
Anything short of a TD would be huge here. With Navy getting the ball to start the 2nd half, this could easily become a one possession game sooner than later otherwise.
 
Top