All Things SkunkBear

DillonHall

Tommy 12-2
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
1,767
Probably 2,000 people left in UM stadium after the weather delay...at least 75% were wearing red. Of the other 25%, B1G portion of that is the band.

Honestly, you'd have to be semi-retarded to stay for the rest of the game.
 

Johannes

A Peppermint Nightmare
Messages
1,162
Reaction score
449
Anyone have a pic? I must see this.

interior.jpg
 

Johannes

A Peppermint Nightmare
Messages
1,162
Reaction score
449
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OWlqeA190er/embed/simple" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edit: Even better shot, below.

utah-player-does-the-heisman-pose-against-michigan.gif
 
Last edited:

Classic Irish

Well-known member
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
411
I don't.
There were more players and personel than there were fans in the stands.
I witnessed the last 7 minutes on ESPN 3.
I wanted to watch them lose.
Because, Fuck Michigan.

I did the same because I also wanted to watch them lose.

On a side note, I think that was the only time I've seen Hoke wearing a headset.
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
Peppers must really love that school...head scratching if he chose them because of Hoke.


Sent via tapatalk
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,801
Reaction score
12,242
Was at work all day... What happened? Heavy rain and everyone left?
 
Top