2026 Spring Practice Thread

SDIrishFan

Well-known member
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
2,752
It's like Christmas Even with the Jersey Scrimmage tomorrow and full media access. Curious what news comes out of that.
 

Plankton

Well-known member
Messages
951
Reaction score
2,061
Tom Hammond
mrs-doubtfire-comedy.gif
 

IA4irish

Well-known member
Messages
1,855
Reaction score
2,603
Anyone know what time the Jersey scrimmage is? I can’t wait for some updates on actual competitive football
 

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Messages
13,102
Reaction score
8,307
Haha that was my first thought as well. Definitely was calling Vinci "Vinchee" not Vin-see, and guilty of "Bron-tay" instead of Bray-on-tay.
I have never once heard anyone say Bray-on-tay and I know people in his circle lol

I also still haven't heard why he's switching his preferred name. He hated in highschool and only wanted tae tae or tae
 

DomeFieldAdvantage

Well-known member
Messages
433
Reaction score
707
I have never once heard anyone say Bray-on-tay and I know people in his circle lol

I also still haven't heard why he's switching his preferred name. He hated in highschool and only wanted tae tae or tae
Could be a marketing type thing. There is another, maybe slightly more famous, tay tay out there
 

SWirishfan

Last Seen: A moment ago
Messages
573
Reaction score
766
I have never once heard anyone say Bray-on-tay and I know people in his circle lol

I also still haven't heard why he's switching his preferred name. He hated in highschool and only wanted tae tae or tae
Growing up some as manifested by putting away a childhood nickname.
Fatherhood and having a few strong, faithful men as role models does that.
 
Top