'13 OH SDE Jake Butt (Michigan Verbal)

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Messages
19,272
Reaction score
11,568
The only good thing to come out of Michigan? The phrase "Funch-'n-Butt" this past season.
 

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Messages
27,920
Reaction score
13,923
harbaugh got some good news today Jake Butt has decided to return for his senior season.

This headline from yesterday was gold from Michigan daily
ygfvdRQ.jpg
 

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
9,033
harbaugh got some good news today Jake Butt has decided to return for his senior season.

This headline from yesterday was gold from Michigan daily
ygfvdRQ.jpg

That writer should be "ripped a new one" for such a shitty headline
 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,370
Reaction score
18,951
This is a good story.


37-nothing, actually :laugh:

I've never heard that story before, that's great. True story, I was at the game and our season tickets used to be in Section 10 Row E about at the 40 yard line right behind the opposing bench. I remember Jake's family was 4 rows down from us and to the right, so closer to the 45. I only knew it was his family because his mom or someone wore his jersey and being the immature late 20 something I was I kept thinking "Haha....Butt...."

One of the most enjoyable games I've ever been to, fuck Michigan!

471784568_10160210081562827_3453449045402479866_n.jpg
 
Top