Sept 13 | Texas A&M

MacIrish75

The New Logo is a Jinx
Messages
9,898
Reaction score
19,100
I think that would be weird. He doesnt know anyone from here
They’ve literally been battling for almost two hours at this point. They’re all football players. I would want to, personally. Playing this game is like being in a fraternity.
 

dang227

Well-known member
Messages
6,689
Reaction score
2,217
Denbrock needs his ass fired too. Every other team I see is creative as fuck and we look lost constantly in the pass game. Time to retire old man
 

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
27,848
Reaction score
10,350
The offense melted down at the end of this half like they did at the end of last game.
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,812
Reaction score
12,250
Other than Golden’s defense I’ve said this is a poorly coached defense from day 1,….. here we are
 

pumpdog20

Well-known member
Messages
5,244
Reaction score
3,912
You had 10+ mins to talk to Carr and I guess telling him we have zero timeouts wasn't planned.
 
Top