Oct 23 | Southern Cal

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
I know everyone loves Freeman and he is the hot new girl. But I’ve been disappointed by the defense overall this year.
 

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Messages
16,481
Reaction score
6,246
Serious question. How many holding calls have been called in our favor this season?
 

WildMan80

New member
Messages
66
Reaction score
44
Kyren bailing out soft play calling.. they get a 14pt lead and act like the games over.. wtf
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
I was just saying it’s nice to see us put a team away,…. They might review that tho???
 

ShamrockOnHelmet

Refreshman
Messages
2,849
Reaction score
1,865
F’ing Coan. Just good enough that he’s ok, just bad enough to make you want to slam your fingers in a drawer. I really wish he’d get lost in the woods.
 

NDisme

Well-known member
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
517
Just when you think we can put em away. Didn’t want to put the D out there with no score change
 
Top