Grilling

pumpdog20

Well-known member
Messages
5,142
Reaction score
3,769
No major smoking for me this weekend. Steak tonight, beer brats tomorrow, smoked chili sunday. Happy 250 America!
 

Huntr

24 Karat Shamrock
Messages
8,300
Reaction score
11,703
I need a marg machine.


Our friends have one of those 2 tank, basically commercial deals, takes like a half hour to freeze your booze.

They get inventive with the alcoholic slushies, so it's pretty great!
 

greyhammer90

the drunk piano player
Messages
17,693
Reaction score
18,534
I need a marg machine.

They're not frozen but look up Jeffery Morganthaler's gallon of margaritas recipe. It's become a staple of mine to make for summer parties. I typically buy a plastic gallon of lemonade for the kids, empty it into a pitcher, and just pour the margarita ingredients straight into the empty gallon jug. Makes for super easy travel to a party and you'll be a guy everyone is excited to see coming.
 

pumpdog20

Well-known member
Messages
5,142
Reaction score
3,769
They're not frozen but look up Jeffery Morganthaler's gallon of margaritas recipe. It's become a staple of mine to make for summer parties. I typically buy a plastic gallon of lemonade for the kids, empty it into a pitcher, and just pour the margarita ingredients straight into the empty gallon jug. Makes for super easy travel to a party and you'll be a guy everyone is excited to see coming.
Will do, thanks!
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,706
Reaction score
12,142
Had multiple people I just met today’s at the in laws say the smoked beans were the best they’ve had, my father in law loved the lechon (that dish was really just for him anyway) and the ribs are always a hit. Good times.

Happy 4th everyone
 

SWirishfan

Last Seen: A moment ago
Messages
563
Reaction score
753
Had multiple people I just met today’s at the in laws say the smoked beans were the best they’ve had, my father in law loved the lechon (that dish was really just for him anyway) and the ribs are always a hit. Good times.

Happy 4th everyone
And much Tanduay was had by all.
 
Top