Dec 5 | Syracuse

Irishize

Well-known member
Messages
4,531
Reaction score
461
How much of a cushion do you need to see as a fan to be comfortable w/ getting the starters off the field?
 

WilliamWallace

Active Member,
Messages
1,603
Reaction score
753
They need to get our back up QB’s some meaningful playing time. I’m not sure how close Ian is to breaking all records but they probably don’t pull him until they do.
 

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Messages
13,100
Reaction score
8,301
Some Booster needs to pay JOK x2 his rookie salary to get him to stay.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
 

Irish YJ

Southsida
Messages
25,888
Reaction score
1,444
They need to get our back up QB’s some meaningful playing time. I’m not sure how close Ian is to breaking all records but they probably don’t pull him until they do.

If we're up 35, I'm fine with subbing QB... until then, not on my top 100 concerns.
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
Guy playing center who is not a center...should have seen the guy playing center with OSU today


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Riddickulous

"That" Guy
Messages
17,074
Reaction score
8,793
Poor Drew Pyne is only gonna get to hand the ball off twice to a walk on in the last 2 minutes
 

WilliamWallace

Active Member,
Messages
1,603
Reaction score
753
If we're up 35, I'm fine with subbing QB... until then, not on my top 100 concerns.

Agree with the score, but Ian is a positive test away from ruining the post season. I certainly hope for his sake that does not happen. But, this year is different and our back ups have very little playing time.
 

Sherm Sticky

The Prophet
Messages
19,336
Reaction score
1,649
No I don’t think that’s a catch. Really nice play by Lewis.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top