Dec 5 | Syracuse

NDBoiler

The Rep Machine
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,993
That’s good we got the turnover, but I’ve never seen so many whiffed sacks in a season where guys just go over the top of the QB and miss
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,458
Reaction score
19,424
Tirico, Dungy, and McCaulley would drive me nuts if I was a fan of any team playing ND
 

Meatloaf

Well-known member
Messages
2,128
Reaction score
988
Let’s go! Could still force another quick 3 and out as we have all our timeouts.
 

Whiskeyjack

Mittens Margaritas Ante Porcos
Staff member
Messages
20,899
Reaction score
8,157
Any word on why Lugg is starting at C over Correll?
 

GowerND11

Well-known member
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3,757
Disagree with that call but i'll take it

I think everything about that call was textbook.

Refs are told when in doubt to let the play continue. So they did.
Then review needs indisputable video evidence. It’s close, but thanks to MTA’s MASSIVE paw there just isn’t enough.
 

Irishnuke

CFB Message Board Guy
Messages
8,345
Reaction score
4,190
That's pretty much the nail in the coffin. I don't expect Syracuse to get any closer.
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,458
Reaction score
19,424
Happy for Javon, he really turned it on in the second half of the year. Might have had 1000 yards in a full season.
 
Top