Dec 5 | Syracuse

Blazers46

Adjectives: wise/brilliant/handsome.
Messages
8,561
Reaction score
5,911
Syracuse should be going for those, what do you have to lose?
 

tussin

Well-known member
Messages
4,180
Reaction score
2,061
Nothing against Salerno, but why can’t ND find a return threat. Does Kelly not want to? I find it hard to believe that Salerno is the best PR option on the #2 team in the land.
 

Pops Freshenmeyer

Well-known member
Messages
5,112
Reaction score
2,457
Nothing against Salerno, but why can’t ND find a return threat. Does Kelly not want to? I find it hard to believe that Salerno is the best PR option on the #2 team in the land.

It was Keys until his fumble and Salerno since, right?
 

Riddickulous

"That" Guy
Messages
17,128
Reaction score
8,896
Nothing against Salerno, but why can’t ND find a return threat. Does Kelly not want to? I find it hard to believe that Salerno is the best PR option on the #2 team in the land.

Hoping for Lorenzo Styles back there next year.
 

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
8,307
I freaking love how they play the Halloween Michael Meyer song after Mayers catches lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
 

Blazers46

Adjectives: wise/brilliant/handsome.
Messages
8,561
Reaction score
5,911
Nothing against Salerno, but why can’t ND find a return threat. Does Kelly not want to? I find it hard to believe that Salerno is the best PR option on the #2 team in the land.

It seems to be one phase of the game Kelly has always conceeded.
 

Irish YJ

Southsida
Messages
25,888
Reaction score
1,444
Nothing against Salerno, but why can’t ND find a return threat. Does Kelly not want to? I find it hard to believe that Salerno is the best PR option on the #2 team in the land.

I think it has everything to do with our lack of speed depth and health at RB and WR. I'd love Tyree back there, but I'd also hate to lose him as a RB if he got dinged. Keys, Wallace, Wilkins, Lenzy, or even Jafar would do.
 

IrishBoognish

Well-known member
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
3,832
It seems to be one phase of the game Kelly has always conceeded.


Brian Kelly wakes up with night sweats thinking about turnovers on punt receptions.

Hes got a straight up phobia. (which isn't really a bad trait)
 

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
8,307
If Shawn Will Mayes basket caught that int on senior day I would have lost it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
 

NDisme

Well-known member
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
517
Always bet on the Irish to sleep walk early in games like this.
 

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Messages
38,120
Reaction score
30,901
How on earth do you miss a call that obvious and then replay doesn’t catch it either lol
 

Riddickulous

"That" Guy
Messages
17,128
Reaction score
8,896
This has the feel of an underwhelming but comfortable win, like GT earlier this year.
 

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
Once again the officials are horrible! These ACC jokers should be ashamed of themselves.
 

Circa

Conspire to keep It real
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
818
Joe likes Notre Dame again?

In today’s day and media age.. he’d be plain old dumb not to use his stardom as a way to cash in through us... Nobody cares that his son wasn’t good enough 8 years ago.
 

Meatloaf

Well-known member
Messages
2,128
Reaction score
988
This game is going to go into the 3rd quarter for absolutely zero reason

Ah who am I kidding, this will go 4 quarters with a lead that is never safe enough to pull starters.
 

irishtrooper

Well-known member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
325
This is what this team needs. A sleepy performance against a poor team. This makes the coach’s job of getting them focused much easier. I’m confident they’ll get it together and win easily, but there’ll be a lot to improve on. I’m more worried about how they look against Clemson II than today
 

Blazers46

Adjectives: wise/brilliant/handsome.
Messages
8,561
Reaction score
5,911
Nothing against Salerno, but why can’t ND find a return threat. Does Kelly not want to? I find it hard to believe that Salerno is the best PR option on the #2 team in the land.

It seems to be one phase of the game Kelly has always conceeded.
 
Top