Awesome Video Thread

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Messages
9,295
Reaction score
6,544
You don't love football if you don't love the big boys getting the rock once in awhile



I love to see the big boys score. A few years ago in a playoff game against Clemson, Bama put a DL in as a blocking back in a goal line situation, but instead of slamming him into the line to open a hole, flared him out into the flat and hit him with a TD pass. Gotta love that stuff!
 

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
9,033
I just found out that one of the first viral videos from back in the day was staged to promote a companies digital surveillance system. I feel lost and confused at this moment.

 

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2026!
Messages
32,370
Reaction score
18,955
I just found out that one of the first viral videos from back in the day was staged to promote a companies digital surveillance system. I feel lost and confused at this moment.



:laugh: Classic for sure, back then things were a lot less staged so you didn't question as much.

images
 
Top