‘28 IL DE Kameron McGee (Offer)

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,049
Reaction score
33,417
Apparently there are two 5 star DEs in the Chicagoland area in 2028. Loy mentioned ND in top group for both early
 

Cpnd1

Well-known member
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
1,981
I used to be gassed about Kolin Hill being a stud that was just severely underrated….now we are leading/landing 5 star Defensive lineman on the regular.

Marcus freeman, you’ve changed my life man
 

IrishInOntario

Well-known member
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,956
Like McGee a lot in 2028, along with Darieon Prescott, George Parkinson IV, Cam Toomey and Michel Adams.... Just some of my early favourites on the edge.
 

allenm5333

Well-known member
Messages
3,943
Reaction score
3,829
Like McGee a lot in 2028, along with Darieon Prescott, George Parkinson IV, Cam Toomey and Michel Adams.... Just some of my early favourites on the edge.
Toomey is blowing up. Local kid and follow the Saratoga fb page. LSU was in and Oregon just offered
 

GowerND11

Well-known member
Messages
6,784
Reaction score
3,710
I used to be gassed about Kolin Hill being a stud that was just severely underrated….now we are leading/landing 5 star Defensive lineman on the regular.

Marcus freeman, you’ve changed my life man
I still believe he had potential. Had he not transferred, and we didn't have BVG he could have been really solid. I will die on that Hill. I'll see myself out
 

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Messages
19,272
Reaction score
11,568
This is getting silly. We may need to move to a 6-2 defense.

That’s the move… offenses transition to more TE-heavy sets to counter smaller defenses.

ND is ALREADY prepared to combat by going full 2nd-grade football. 6-2 front with the occasional 5-2 Monster.
 

DCK_1981

Well-known member
Messages
343
Reaction score
471
Who needs a secondary when the QB can’t get into a 5 step drop before getting blown up?
 

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,049
Reaction score
33,417
black-friday-sale-kid-pushing-full-cart-lyhwko6msvyjhu0v.gif
 
Top