2026 Watch Party: Week 3

FU BK

Well-known member
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
3,113
Damn....nice no call on the right tackle for holding on that td pass....
 

HolyCross87

New member
Messages
24
Reaction score
20
What's Elko's issue (does he have one)? Money/recruiting? Check. Defensive coaching? Check. Is it offense, or culture? Or, is this just a fluke?
 

Notre Dame Joe

Well-known member
Messages
507
Reaction score
287
I think Lincoln Riley is going to push to drop the Rutgers series, it’s tough to fly multiple time zones in the middle of conference play. Maybe USC can offer Rutgers a week 0 series maybe some neutral site games
One of the best days of flipping around games I can remember.

So many garbage pretenders. USC, Alabama, TA$M… Hahahaha
I have USC-SUNJ + LSJU-Duke almost next to each other on the dial. Conference games of course.
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,391
Reaction score
19,294
Retarded they blew it dead in SMU game

Jennings banged up. They’re done.
 

Huntr

24 Karat Shamrock
Messages
8,306
Reaction score
11,723
ohhhh, SMU fumble through the end zone, UL up 10, their ball
 

OKCDomer23

Well-known member
Messages
772
Reaction score
655
The USC defense is very bad. Riley isn’t winning anything with this defense.
Bad defense follows him everywhere as head coach. This is the primary reason OU wasn't too upset he left. His teams aren't great at time of possession gassing his defenses more quickly. I'm telling him an emphatic no if I am a defensive recruit.
 

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Messages
49,710
Reaction score
12,143
NBC just opened with the 90s intro Irish by a milly



My mind broke I was like,… did they always do this and I never noticed? Is it 1993 again? Am I having a seizure??
 

Huntr

24 Karat Shamrock
Messages
8,306
Reaction score
11,723
Fitzgerald is a chode. I hate that guy. He wants to be a hard on so badly.
 

ShamrockOnHelmet

Refreshman
Messages
2,849
Reaction score
1,865
It's not that far off! Here's the original

mike-elko-still-coaching-today-despite-being-9-months-v0-hrn5i9stwd8g1.jpeg
img_6692-jpeg.3064823
The man has a fatty liver. Seriously. He needs to get on top of that and lose the visceral fat ASAp.
 

Notre Dame Joe

Well-known member
Messages
507
Reaction score
287
SoS taking a hit today. I blame the people who jinxed it by saying ND might have 3 Top-10 match-ups.
Yeah felt like we were waiting for the other shoe on Belichek.

As is I have a church play the night of Oct 3rd so I would not favor a primetime game; almost guaranteed if both were undefeated.
 
Top