2026 Spring Practice Thread

Dale

Well-known member
Messages
19,307
Reaction score
33,851


Seems like Cover 3, not sure why Smith came up yelling at the other guy (walk on DB). Maybe for Fitzgerald getting off so cleanly
 

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Messages
17,452
Reaction score
19,416
Realizing I didn’t even know what Leonard’s voice sounded like since he’s been the underclassmam lol
 

OKCDomer23

Well-known member
Messages
774
Reaction score
658
I have one takeaway from the spring game: this is the best defense I can remember at Notre Dame and might just be the best in the country. They've dominated and do not even have their two or three best players in the game.
Love this report! Defensive line and defensive backs are sooooo good and deep. Lbs strong too with KVA, Ausberry, Bowen. Team is loaded boys. Title of bust in 2026. Let's do this!
 

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Messages
6,600
Reaction score
7,969
YEAH!!!!!
Defense wins BUT he still made the kick with the whole team in his face and everything on the line!!

Just awesome!
 
Top